Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 India is one of the most popular graphite models. The 5.3 Oversize is not as top-heavy as most other Hammer models, yet being light and manoeuvrable with a modest head-heavy balance. Its length of 27.5 inches gives it a bit more leverage and reach than a regular racquet while still allowing for quick reaction to balls hit close to the body. The Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 India racquet is best suited to 4.0-5.0 level players with medium-full to full swings. It delivers a wonderful combination of tempered power and control-oriented characteristics. Doubles players may prefer the Oversize because of the strength it provides on serve, as well as the pop and forgiveness it provides near the net. The Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Stretch OS India is a hybrid..
In the United States and Europe, the Stretch OS tennis racquet is highly popular. The racquet’s head size is 110 square inches, making it an excellent choice for both beginners and senior players. For recreational adult tennis, the head heavy racquet gives just the proper amount of force and control. Wilson’s Ultra Synthetic string comes pre-strung. Noah Sports is the only place to get the racquet.
- Players with short, compact strokes will benefit from this frame’s power.
- More forgiveness and strength are provided by an oversized head.
- In lighter frames, a head-heavy balance provides more stability and momentum.
- For additional power and spin, use an open string pattern.
Because of its ultimate power and lightness, this will be beneficial for vetran players or intermediate players.
- Racket Tension: 25-29kg (55-65lbs)
- Racket Length: 69.9 cm (27.5inch)
- Racket Weight: 242 grams (8.5oz)
- Racket Head size: 742cm square (115 sq.in)
- Racket Balance: 37.5cm/8 PtsHH
- Racket Pattern 16*20 1076-21